Understanding how Not-for-Profit organisations and their people can achieve their full potential for more impact.
We research the state, need, and effect of Not-for-Profit knowledge, skills and abilities, and the mechanisms on how to best develop them.
Our research bridges scholarly rigour with practical relevance to address learning, work engagement, well-being, leadership, and impact.
The resulting evidence and insights on the Not-for-Profit workforce are shared to inform organisational leaders, learning providers, funders, and policy makers.
- analyse the need for talent and skills
- evaluate training effectiveness and its impact
- diagnose work learning structures within organisations
- inform work learning practice and policy
- analyse data on people and performance
- publish reports, translate research, author white papers