We do research for humans. Understand and improve how your organisation and people can achieve their full potential for more impact.
Organisational leadership and the work experience have profound effects on employee and volunteer behaviour, professional growth, wellbeing, and performance.
Our research bridges scholarly rigour with practical relevance to transform thought and practice toward evidence-based leadership of organisations and people.
We produce and share insights on the Not-for-Profit workforce to inform organisational leaders, learning providers, funders, and policy makers.
Support or Work With Us:
- examine what works, for whom, why and at what cost
- identify sector needs for talent and skills
- diagnose workforce health and wellbeing
- evaluate training effectiveness and its impact
- change thought, practice and policies using our evidence
- understand data and benchmarks on people and impact
- publish reports, translate research, author white papers
We are not alone in researching important topics. Access our database of curated, science-based resources from around the world, offering credible evidence and useful advice. Understand more about workforce retention, health, engagement, learning, and much more. Search by topic, concept, and media type
SEARCH & EXPLORE